Aliexpress WW
Strana 2 od 55 PrvaPrva 1234561252 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 16 do 30 od ukupno 816

Tema: european cups & national leagues 2006/2007

Datum priključivanja
    Aug 2006
    Poruka

WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan is so CUTE I would like to eat him

OOOOOOHHHHHH he is so pretty, and yes he made something with his hair....

But I CAN ONLY SAY THAT HE IS MODERN........Well his girlfriend ZELJKA is stylist soooo he once said that she is buying clothes for him....but Whatever you put on him he will alwayse be pretty TOOO PRETTY!!!! Oh my god I can not wait to see him again....

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la blondie
    But I CAN ONLY SAY THAT HE IS MODERN........Well his girlfriend ZELJKA is stylist soooo he once said that she is buying clothes for him....
    In that case I wouldn't like Željka to be my stylist . Ivan could have looked A LOT better, with some more appropriate clothes ...

Citat U originalu postavio/la vesna_pl
    Of course I remember him, but not so much from national team, but have he played on the beach also right? cause i'm almost sure that i know him because of serbian beach volleyball. I have searchev last year informations about two serbian beach volleyball players (Vucić and tatić) and i'm sure that I found Kovac too
    That's right, Slobodan Kovač is one of the best Serbian beachvolley players and is also a president of Association of proffesional beachvolley players from Serbia . Here is a photo of him "on the sand" and since we mentioned Lube Macerata so many times, here's one photo of Boba in Lube jersey, he used to play there for long time and was very respected and popular player .

Ćao...
    Prikačene slike Prikačene slike

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la vesna_pol
    Does it means that there will be also matches of polish league? hehe that would be great, all polish leage is broadcast by PolSat.
    No, no, it means that a Polish broadcaster will show matches from the Italian league! At this moment 3 channels have the rights (ESPN Sport Brazil, Al Jazeera Sport and Sport Klub), but it says on legavolley that “un importante, nuovo contratto è tuttora in elaborazione con uno dei più importanti broadcaster in Polonia”.

As for Ivan, I liked his hair the way it was but I also think he looks good on these photos. So, in either case it’s fine by me. And I didn’t think the trousers were that bad (I suppose it could have been worse ), but my sister’s comment when I showed her the photo was: "Noo, WHY?" I like the shirt though.

Oh, I forgot... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIKOLA GRBIĆ!
    Poslednji put uređena Tamara81 : 06-09-2006 u 23:33

Datum priključivanja
    Jul 2006
    Poruka
    I was in a rush and I forgot to come here...
    Yes,yesterday was Nikola's birthday and I just wanna congratulate him and to wish him a lot of luck (and health ) in his carierre...

HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY!!!

Ivan is a little bit strange but he'll allways be cute... Zeljka has a strange taste...But it's not TOO bad...Cincerely,I like his hair...
    Go,Vojvodina,Go!!!
    Pozdraw!!!

P.S. Good luck with exams!!!
    Нека крене песма наша,
    Песма наших одбојкаша,
    Ми смо права чета плава,
    ЧУВАЈ СЕ СВЕТЕ ПЛАВЕ ЧЕТЕ!!!

СРБИЈА ДО ТОКИЈА!!!

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    How could I forget Nikola's birthday . It must have been because of those exams (thanks Bojana for wishing luck ).
    So, congratulations to Nikola and all the best for him .
    And let me wish the same to Vladimir Batez, whose 37th birthday is today .

Ćao...

Datum priključivanja
    Aug 2006
    Poruka
    33 nice HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    On Saturday begins the Italian championship, with the match Piacenza-Montichiari and on Sunday it's Lube-Roma. Both will be live on Sky Sport (which none of us can watch, of course), but I sure hope we get to see them on Sport Klub. I mean Nikola in Piacenza, Ivan and Gera in Lube and Dejan's (future, so to speak) club Montichiari... what more could I wish for.

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    No, no, it means that a Polish broadcaster will show matches from the Italian league!
    Ahh sorry, now i uderstand it, that would be great to watch italian championship in Poland you know, what I mean

Today I saw new photos on Lube and... look at this :
    geric_grande.jpg miljkovic_grande.jpg
    They look so funny here but these t-shirts are awfull.

edit:

what the hell he has on his head?
    Poslednji put uređena vesna_pl : 09-09-2006 u 19:27
    http://www.srbijauzivo.co.yu/signaturepics/sigpic3324_1.gif

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    They look so funny here but these t-shirts are awfull.
    Yeah, they do look funny in these terrible shirts . What was the "designer" thinking ???
    So Lube starts the league tomorrow, and right now the match between Montcihari and Piacenza starts...I'm going to check on betandwin.com to see if they were serious about broadcasting matches over the internet...

Ćao...

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    I'm going to check on betandwin.com to see if they were serious about broadcasting matches over the internet...
    i can't find ant live realtion on this site

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    i can't find ant live realtion on this site
    Neither can I . I don't know what's going on, but I'm pretty sure that on this site there will be only "live scores" of matches...

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    Piacenza-Montichiari 1-2 at the moment.

Well, on legavolley.it they definitely said that the Italian championship will be viewable on the Bet & Win site, and they mentioned it in the section "Le novita della stagione" (the news for this season). It doesn't seem logical that they were refering only to the live score... Anyway, I've just asked the question on the Lube forum, hopefully someone will understand my Italian and answer.

Citat U originalu postavio/la nab
    Yeah, they do look funny in these terrible shirts . What was the "designer" thinking ???
    Thankfully those are only training jerseys. But stranger than the shirts is Ivan's hair. By the way, Ania, WHERE did you find those photos? They're not in the Foto gallery, nor in the news and primo piano section.

Datum priključivanja
    Aug 2006
    Poruka
    they look great on this photos There will be my favorite photos and their t-shirts are... i can`t find word to describe it

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la Tamara81
    By the way, Ania, WHERE did you find those photos? They're not in the Foto gallery, nor in the news and primo piano section.
    When you'll open the profil of every player, you have a new photo probably i won't ask Gera about t-shirt again cause this training is awfull

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    When you'll open the profil of every player, you have a new photo
    But I did open the profiles and I didn't see any new photo, just the old ones in the red jerseys. They must have changed the domain again (last year I was visiting the old site for about a week before I found out that they've made a new one in the meantime)... Anyway, Lube is currently losing 2-0 and 17-15 against Roma. And another surprising result: Latina-Sisley 3:1.

I've watched Piacenza-Montichiari today, Gabeca won 3-1 but Piacenza played without Marshall who injured his hand. Gavotto was great for Montichiari (he was MVP), but also the spiker Meszaros. Oops, 30-28 for Roma.

Pravila ostavljanja poruka

• Ne moete postaviti novu temu
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • Ne moete urediti svoje poruke
  •  

VoIP Jeftino telefoniranje sa inostranstvom - www.cent.rs
SEO Optimizacija sajtova
Gift Ideas
Google Oglasi