Aliexpress WW
Strana 3 od 55 PrvaPrva 12345671353 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 31 do 45 od ukupno 816

Tema: european cups & national leagues 2006/2007

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    Yep, they’ve changed it. I’ve just visited the new 2006/2007 site and it's great! Hey, since those photos are in the profile section of the new site, maybe those are not training jerseys after all! Maybe they are the new jerseys. I'm off now to watch the waterpolo medal ceremony - our team has just won gold at the Europeans.

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    We are waterpolo European champions!!!
    I lost like 10 years of my life watching this match against Hungarians, but it was worthed!!!

MI SMO TA EKIPA!!!

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la Tamara81
    Yep, they’ve changed it. I’ve just visited the new 2006/2007 site and it's great! Hey, since those photos are in the profile section of the new site, maybe those are not training jerseys after all! Maybe they are the new jerseys. I'm off now to watch the waterpolo medal ceremony - our team has just won gold at the Europeans.
    Oh please Tamara don't say that! i CAN'T be match's t-shirts right???? yes Macerata lost with Roma, Gera only 3 points!!!

Congratulations to your waterpolo's players
    http://www.srbijauzivo.co.yu/signaturepics/sigpic3324_1.gif

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la vesna_pl
    Oh please Tamara don't say that! i CAN'T be match's t-shirts right????
    Well, we should find out soon enough, when they put photos from Lube-Roma on the site. I’ve been reading these players’ profiles and I see Geric's flaw is that he eats too much. And his dream is to live on a semi-deserted island. Yeah, he only had 3 points, Ivan 10, and Kooistra - the middle blocker - scored 21 for Roma! Latina beat Sisley 3-1 and MVP of the game was il capitano Vanja Grbic, who scored 21 points.

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    I’ve been reading these players’ profiles and I see Geric's flaw is that he eats too much. And his dream is to live on a semi-deserted island.
    Yep, he is getting bigger and bigger...

It's good to hear that Vanja is still in shape . No wonder they beat Sisley .
    Tamara, what happened with that bet&win broadcasting? Any new information ?

Ćao...

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    Yep, he is getting bigger and bigger...
    Natasha! please now he has a big ass, it's enough

That's great if Vanja is in a good form! But I found one small photo from this first match with Roma and we can breath with the silence Those t-shirts in profiles ARE trainings

Nowy-1.jpg

But these green-black t-shirts of Roma are very nice

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    Natasha! please now he has a big ass, it's enough
    Ok,ok, I was just kidding .

But these green-black t-shirts of Roma are very nice
    I see Mastrangelo on the photo, so Ania now I get why you like "the shirts" .

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    I see Mastrangelo on the photo, so Ania now I get why you like "the shirts"
    Oh Natasha!! do you have to see everything?

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    Hehehe...

I have some new info regarding the Bet&Win site. According to a guy from the Lube forum, you have to register on the site, then log in and then choose the desired game in the "Live betting" section and just press play. On Saturday, however, there was no "live betting" link on the site, but today there was, and he said he would let me know if he was able to watch the Perugia-Padova game later in the evening. It started at 20.30 and I'm watching the fifth set as we speak (on Sport Klub, of course). Oops, Vujevic just got blocked and it's 14-14... I'll let you know if I hear anything new.

Datum priključivanja
    Aug 2006
    Poruka
    please now he has a big ass, it's enough
    Thankning God, you don't have such problem, ups, or maybe yes...?

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la nadkomisarz_aldona
    Thankning God, you don't have such problem, ups, or maybe yes...?
    Maybe yes but if you don't understand a joke it's not my problem...

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    Girls I have an optimistic information They have NORMAL training t-shirts
    I went today on photogallery on Lube Ivan and gold ball. I've seen Mastro only from his back but it's sad, 2 years ago they played together
    Of course as a capitan Ivan and his mobilisation Now I know why Gera achived only 3 points He was replaced

Datum priključivanja
    Aug 2006
    Poruka
    hallo i invite everyone to visit my blog it`s not professional but maybe you like it http://miljkovic-geric.blog.onet.pl/

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    Hey, nice blog! Why haven’t you bragged about it earlier? Great photos from Lodz. You know, I actually tried to save one, but a window popped up with a you didn't get permission from the author notification.

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    I have some new info regarding the Bet&Win site. According to a guy from the Lube forum, you have to register on the site, then log in and then choose the desired game in the "Live betting" section and just press play. On Saturday, however, there was no "live betting" link on the site, but today there was, and he said he would let me know if he was able to watch the Perugia-Padova game later in the evening
    So it's indispensable to register on the site to be able to watch the matches...well, that's good news. Finally I'll see some Italian championship's matches, I just hope that the image will be better than the one on RTS2 -uživo link . I appreciate your help, Tamara .

Weronika, what a nice blog . So many information and photos, great . And the first thing I also tried to do was to save some photos, or better said all photos , but the same notification that Tamara mentioned appeared. Can you help us ?

And Ania, it's great to see that Lube after all has normal shirts .

Laku noć...

Pravila ostavljanja poruka

• Ne možete postaviti novu temu
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • Ne možete urediti svoje poruke
  •  

VoIP Jeftino telefoniranje sa inostranstvom - www.cent.rs
SEO Optimizacija sajtova
Gift Ideas
Google Oglasi