Aliexpress WW
Strana 3 od 15 PrvaPrva 123456713 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 31 do 45 od ukupno 221

Tema: W O R L D L E A G U E 2 0 0 7

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    Yes, you are good . What a prediction....
    Ah, so Janić will be in team, it's a shame they didn't manage to win the finals...does it mean S.Croce won't play in A1 next season? Well, it's great cause we have Bojan back finally...we need him, this WL he will be very important on reception ...

Tamara, a new Russian coach is Vladimir Alekno (no idea if this is the correct spelling). He was supposed to be good, but honestly I don't know anything about him...

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    Instead, Tamara and I will have a chance to see Cubans again, and then...the Russians
    Yep your opponents are better to watch live than mine. And Tamara, Arroyo is no in the national team since 2005 Besides games with Argentina are far away from Katowice Poznań and Bydgoszcz so i'm not that crazy to go there for argentinian team. Would be something else if there were Serbs, Bulgarians or something

Novica a capitan? oh that means they will have a translator anyway he is the oldest after Gera so i can understand it. I hope with Gera's hand everything will be ok and he wil play soon. Games with Russia will be very hard for u then if u play so young squad. Fingers crossed.
    http://www.srbijauzivo.co.yu/signaturepics/sigpic3324_1.gif

Datum priključivanja
    May 2007
    Poruka
    hi,

are the 12 players nominated for the trip to Russia known yet ??

Russia has many problems, this world league is not so important for them... for the first game they will miss Kuleshov, Kosarev, Poltavskij, Kazakov for sure. Htej refused to play for the team. Also most players have micro injuries according to the coach.

what is the situation with Plavi ?

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    Hello!

The situation with Plavi isn't much better, cause Andrija Gerić won't be travelling to Russia because of a hand injury, Aleksandar Mitrovic is down with chicken pox and Ivan Miljković hasn't joined the team yet. Apart from that, Dejan Bojović is having problems with sinuses, so we don't know how much he'll be able to help out... And because of so many injuries, we'll have two liberos on the team, which will look like this:

Setters: Vlado Petković, Branimir Perić
    Opposites: Dejan Bojović, Tomislav Dokić
    Middle blockers: Novica Bjelica (captain), Dragan Stanković, Dejan Radić
    Receivers: Miloš Nikić, Nikola Kovačević, Nemanja Dukić,
    Liberos: Marko Samardžić and Nikola Rosić

Gerić said at today's press conference that he hopes the Russians will underestimate this young team, and that they'll be able to use the opportunity and win at least one game.

Where are you from?
    Poslednji put uređena Tamara81 : 23-05-2007 u 19:08

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    You overtook me with the photos again, Ania . Can I guess which one is your favourite...

So far I remain optimist as for the matches with Russians. And I agree with Gera (though he doesn't find himself a good predictioner) that the guys can manage to win once at least ...

And hello to Zik013 ...

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    KORZEŃSKO, the main Polish metropolis/Edinburgh
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la Tamara
    Gerić said at today's press conference that he hopes the Russians will underestimate this young team, and that they'll be able to use the opportunity and win at least one game.
    It wouldn't be surprising if they did so, even in the situation when their own team is rather weakened. Hopefully, all Plavi will be healthy and ready or the final. Gera, Deki and Aca just cannot miss the matches in Katowice!
    I.Miljković hasn't joined the team yet, so what is going on with him? Missing in action?

Hi, Zik013. Good to see here somebody new

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la nab Pregled poruke
    You overtook me with the photos again, Ania . Can I guess which one is your favourite...
    Sorry i saw they comment of Tamara about press conference in Beograd so i went to site and saw these awesome photos

hello Zik013, where are u from?

Datum priključivanja
    May 2007
    Poruka
    i am from Ukraine

i am interested in volleyball and follow the major tournaments

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    Nice to meet u zik 013. Feel free here

i've just read that i will watch both games russia-serbia and one bulgaria-argentina. Polish tv made a plan of transmition of the first weekend and there will be:

both games poland - china (live)
    both games korea - brasil (live)
    both games usa - france (retransmitions)
    one game bulgaria - argentina (live)
    both games russia - serbia (retransmitions on Monday at 7 am first game and 11 pm the second)

satisfied

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la zik013 Pregled poruke
    i am from Ukraine

i am interested in volleyball and follow the major tournaments
    Ukraine? Our biggest competition at the Eurovision. It's great to see you here! By the way, I forgot to ask why Kuleshov, Kosarev, Poltavsky and Kazakov refused to play for Russia?

Datum priključivanja
    May 2007
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la Tamara81 Pregled poruke
    why Kuleshov, Kosarev, Poltavsky and Kazakov refused to play for Russia?
    tired after a season, they will come to the camp on May 28th....

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    Wow that makes Serbs bigger chances for victory against Russia

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    Ukraine, ha? Interesting...hey Zik, may I ask you how come you found out about this forum, was it an "accident" you ran into it, or you are a fan of Serbian volleyball? In any case, it's nice to see you here .

Speaking of Russians who won't play...does anyone know why Tetuykhin will skip it? Is he tired too, or still not completely recovered from the surgery he recently had? I just can't get over the fact I won't see him in Serbia ...

Datum priključivanja
    May 2007
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la nab Pregled poruke
    Ukraine, ha? Interesting...hey Zik, may I ask you how come you found out about this forum, was it an "accident" you ran into it, or you are a fan of Serbian volleyball? In any case, it's nice to see you here .

Speaking of Russians who won't play...does anyone know why Tetuykhin will skip it? Is he tired too, or still not completely recovered from the surgery he recently had? I just can't get over the fact I won't see him in Serbia ...
    i am not a fan particulary of Plavi.. just needed information on Serbs at the moments.. i am interested in the whole volleyball.... for every sport there is a big forum where people all over the europe(world) discuss the scene.. for volleyball i dont know.. and found this forum from federation link.

Tetyuhin will be russia's MAIN power in euro championships, he will be training and recovering with russia second team the whole summer. right now he is with the first team, but of course cant play.

Pravila ostavljanja poruka

• Ne možete postaviti novu temu
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • Ne možete urediti svoje poruke
  •  

VoIP Jeftino telefoniranje sa inostranstvom - www.cent.rs
SEO Optimizacija sajtova
Gift Ideas
Google Oglasi