Aliexpress WW
Strana 5 od 15 PrvaPrva 123456789 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 61 do 75 od ukupno 221

Tema: W O R L D L E A G U E 2 0 0 7

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    Yesterday night I caught a fifth set of Poland - China match on Eurosport. I didn't even know they put WL in program, but seems I'll have to be carefull and I might see some interesting games there .
    So what I saw is that China really did prepare good for the competition, though it was Poland who absolutely dominated the match. It was so great to see Gruszka on court, he seems to be in top form. Kadziewicz also had a few great attacks, Zagumny continues good play from WC...all in all, at the moment a team to be afraid of .
    But what impressed me the most was a crowded hall...I mean among those nine or ten thousand people there was not a single person not wearing a red-white scarf, hat, flag, jersey or make-up . And no one came to watch only, they were all there to support their team. Your players must love playing at home...

As for Bulgarian team...yeah, these two easy victories over Argentina prove they are in top form either. Besides Brazil, in my opinion Poland and Bulgaria are the closest to the finals at this point of view . Though we hope to see Serbs there as well ...

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    How nice to see polish accent in Serbia i mean Grzegorz Ryś the coach

http://ossrb.org/main/vesti/wl41.jpg
    http://www.srbijauzivo.co.yu/signaturepics/sigpic3324_1.gif

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    You forgot to post the other photo:

http://ossrb.org/main/vesti/wl39.jpg.

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la Tamara81 Pregled poruke
    You forgot to post the other photo:

http://ossrb.org/main/vesti/wl39.jpg.
    sorry don't u think that Dejan's shave machine is broken?

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    KORZEŃSKO, the main Polish metropolis/Edinburgh
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la vesna_pl Pregled poruke
    don't u think that Dejan's shave machine is broken?
    Fortunately. He looks good unshaved
    Today - Egypt and Argentina. Interesting thing about the Polish team - Lozano introduces new young players into the 12: Bartosz Kurek, spiker, Marcin Możdżonek, middle blokcker (try to read this surname) and Łukasz Perłowski, middle blocker, too. I'm curious to see them in the national team, though most probably only Możdżonek will have a chance to play for a longer time during the match.
    Pozdrav

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka

Serbia-Egypt 3:0 (25-23, 25-19, 32-30)

A much better performance than in Russia and a first win. The biggest difference compared to the first weekend was the serve (we had 7 aces compared to 1). Great game for Kovacevic, thanks to whose serves we went from 19-19 to 25-19 in the second set, and a great debut for Starovic, who replaced Bojovic at the start of the second set and won 13 points if I'm not mistaken. Dragan was yet again very good.

Today Podrascanin was on the 12 instead of Bjelica (who has a cold), and Janic also joined the team, but didn't enter the game. Ivan and Gera were on the tribunes.

Tomorrow I'm going to Novi Sad so hear you all on Sunday.

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    Congrats to Serbs. Haven't seen this game but seeing stats of Dejan... it wasn't his good performance. Again no chance for Dukić, i think i won't have an occasion to see him in NT...

Anyway polish team also won yesterday 3:1 with Argentina. Game was very close but i think that's because of polish squad. First six was Zagumny, Prygiel, Swiderski, Winiarski, Kadziewicz, Możdżonek, Ignaczak. And what funnier in the middle of the game on the plaground came Kurek (debut in NT guy is 19 years old) andSwiderskiw as so bad that Lozano changed him with Gruszka. Anyway we won so we have 3 victories.

Bulgarians also won what makes me happy cause today polish tv will replay their game (cause yesterday they showed polish game and some others but bulgarian and serbian not). Im sorry about Cuba, they lost with Russia in tiebreak. Was so close to take them of the victory.

I couldn't watch yesterday the game Italy-France (was live in polish tv) cause in the same time live was on other channel polish game and i had to write a report. But in 15 minutes polish tv is going to replay this match so i'm going to watch

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    Congratulatios to Plavi .
    I couldn't watch the match, as there was no transmission, neither the live-stream was working . So I followed the live-score on FIVB site, with all the statistics. Besides that I was watching the bet&win site where they showed Italy - France and Poland - Argentina matches. I payed more attention to the second one . I agree Ania that the first set which Argentinians won was more a result of bad Polish game as it would be a great performance of Argentina. Later when they got together everything looked much different, especially in that third set. Good work .
    Bulgaria keeps winning as well, very nice .

Marsia, did you see Greece - Slovenia match (Euroleague)? I couldn't belive my eyes watching that live-score...I mean it was easily 0-3 for Slovenes . The match will be in program here at 3 p.m., so I think I'll watch it...

Tamara, I suppose you must be somewhere near Novi Sad by now... I wish you to have a great time on the match and to take plenty of photos ()! Oh yeah, and say hello to the guys ...

Datum priključivanja
    Jul 2006
    Poruka

bravoo

Good jub, boys!!! Bojovic was great today!

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    The second victory of Serbian team .
    I watched the match on bet&win site, as RTS again forgot about volleyball . It was indeed a good performance of Plavi, especially I was happy to see Deki finally playing as we are used to, he was great in attack and on serve as well! Kovačević and Nikić were also stable, as the blockers Podraščanin and Stanković. They were playing like a real team and supporting each other at difficult moments. It's nice to see how good friends they actually are . Congratulations again, and from now on I think we can expect to see a completed Serbian team...it was about time .
    By the way, I saw Tamara during the transmission ...

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka

Serbia-Egypt 3-0 (28:26, 25:20, 25:22)

Yes, another good game, very good Nikić, Kovačević, Samardžić, Podraščanin - and Bojović, who scored 13 points. You're right Ania, he wasn't in good form at the previous three matches, but last night he was great. They haven't published the stats on FIVB yet, but I'm pretty sure he had at least two aces.

There were many familiar faces in the audience: Gera with his daughter, the players of Vojvodina, Toma Dokić, Nikola Rosić, Milorad Kijac, Saša's sister Sanja Starović (whom I met after the game )... Not as many spectators as I hoped for, but I'm sure it will be an entirely different story for the Cubans and especially the Russians. Nataša, see you in two weeeeks!

More photos coming up...
    Prikačene slike Prikačene slike
    Poslednji put uređena Tamara81 : 03-06-2007 u 18:52 Razlog: dodatak

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    KORZEŃSKO, the main Polish metropolis/Edinburgh
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la Tamara
    More photos coming up...
    We're waiting in tension
    As for stats and such things: Gruszka turns out to be the best scorer in WL so far, Dragan Stanković is the third best blocker and and Bojan Yordanov serves best (has somebody a sentiment to him or am I mistaken?). Setters: Zagumny first and Petković third. Good, so far

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    The game...

Especially for Ania

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    After the game...

Perke with the youngest fans
    Gera with his little daughter
    Gera and Sofija again

Signing autographs...

Deki
    Samara

Reunion of the players of Vojvodina...
    Samardzic, Petrovic, Vemic and Podrascanin

And finally, as I got to the bus station around 23.00, I spotted our team's bus accross the street in front of Hotel Novi Sad.

P.S. Pozdrav za Kseniju

Datum priključivanja
    Jul 2006
    Poruka

gera

if I see good Gera has "STARKE", right? Tamara, thanks for photos, you are the best.....pozdrav

Pravila ostavljanja poruka

• Ne možete postaviti novu temu
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • Ne možete urediti svoje poruke
  •  

VoIP Jeftino telefoniranje sa inostranstvom - www.cent.rs
SEO Optimizacija sajtova
Gift Ideas
Google Oglasi