Aliexpress WW   Banggood WW
Strana 2 od 2 PrvaPrva 12
Prikaz rezultata 16 do 28 od ukupno 28

Tema: World League 2008

Datum priključivanja
    May 2006
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la bianconera Pregled poruke
    And one more thing: why do Serbs have to organise two matches same weekend in two different towns?! I still can't get over it.
    Beata Poland makes the same games with Egipt will be in Poznań and Bydgoszcz - also the same weekend. It`s a popularity of volleyball in different cities i think.

And about the squad - i`m very happy to see Dejan there!!!
    http://www.srbijauzivo.co.yu/signaturepics/sigpic3324_1.gif

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la Mirkos Pregled poruke
    Personally, I think that Goran Maric, (Famigliulo Corigliano, Italy), Ivan Ilic and Aleksandar Mitrovic (both Resovia, Poland) would also, taking into consideration this year's games, deserve a place in this squad.
    I agree about Maric (who was MVP at Corigliano's matches more than once), but I suppose the coach decided on the players who have been constant on the national team in the previous years. I'm also a little surprised not to see Mitrovic among the 19...

And one more thing: why do Serbs have to organise two matches during the same weekend in two different towns?! I still can't get over it.
    Oh come on, it's WAY more fun that way.

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    KORZEŃSKO, the main Polish metropolis/Edinburgh
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la Vesna_pl
    Beata Poland makes the same games with Egipt will be in Poznań and Bydgoszcz
    Really? Apparently somebody in Poland also thougt that this would be a way more fun...

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    The Serbian national team gathered on Monday in Belgrade. There are currently 12 players at the preparations: Kovačević, Bojović, Petković, Čupković, Samardžić, Nikić, Mitić, Starović, Petrić, Radić, Podraščanin and Rosić.

Stanković and Dokić (who won the title with Zvezda yesterday) should join the team on Monday, Gerić and Bjelica will arrive on May 19, while Nikola Grbić, Ivan Miljković and Bojan Janić are due to join the others at the end of May.

The team will play several matches in Iran from 13-18 May, from 22-25 they'll be in Italy, and at the end of the month they'll host Bulgaria in Serbia.

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    Photos.
    Maybe that's a bit off topic, but Wagner Memorial starts on May 16th in Olsztyn. This year it's going to be a part of the qualifications for EC. My sister got really excited when she heard that Montenegro is going to play, but after a while she realised that this time they will be in Poland without Serbia... So Poland will play against Montenegro, Estonia and Hungary. Some information here and here. Just to write something .

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    Maybe that's a bit off topic, but Wagner Memorial starts on May 16th in Olsztyn. This year it's going to be a part of the qualifications for EC. My sister got really excited when she heard that Montenegro is going to play, but after a while she realised that this time they will be in Poland without Serbia...
    Ah yes, the good old Wagner Memorial. Luckily, last year it wasn't a qualifying tournament, cause our guys did, well... quite bad, hehe.

Anyway, the team is returning to Belgrade tomorrow, after having played three matches in Iran. The overall score was 2-1 in favor of Serbia.

Iran won the first game 4:2, in the second it was 3:1 for Serbia and in the third 3:2. Coach Kolakovic gave a chance to more or less all players, top scorer was Starovic (24 points on average) and here's the scorers list from the third game:

KOVAČEVIĆ (13), BOJOVIĆ (5), PETKOVIĆ (4), ČUPKOVIĆ, STANKOVIĆ (8), SAMARDŽIĆ, NIKIĆ (8), MITIĆ, DOKIĆ (3), STAROVIĆ (26), PETRIĆ (1), RADIĆ (7), PODRAŠČANIN (8), ROSIĆ, ČEDIĆ.

Photos.
    I especially like these traditional ones from the meeting in Hotel M where everyone's sitting at their desks... takes me back to school days, hehe.
    Poslednji put uređena Tamara81 : 17-05-2008 u 20:42

Datum priključivanja
    Feb 2008
    Poruka
    Serbia have good team but when Miljkovic isn't there this team is poor

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    Time to reactivate this topic. Serbia played two friendly matches against Bulgaria in Belgrade and won both 3:1. Bulgaria played without Kaziyski, Nikolov and Konstantinov and coach Kolakovic gave a chance to all of the players: Petkovic, Starovic, Kovacevic, Nikic, Bojovic; Samardzic and Rosic on the libero position; Geric, Bjelica, Stankovic and Podrascanin as middle blockers. Dokic, Petric, Cupkovic and young setter Mitic also got some playtime. Here's some photos from those two matches (I've posted more in the Svetska liga topic):

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka
    The WL finally begins this weekend. The Serbian team flew to Brazil today and will return to Belgrade after the South American tour and the matches against France. Coach Kolakovic was hoping to include Stankovic, Petric and Rosic for these matches, but unfortunately the rules of WL state that only 12 players can be on the team, so here's the list:

SETTERS: NIKOLA GRBIĆ, VLADO PETKOVIĆ

OPPOSITES: IVAN MILJKOVIĆ, SAŠA STAROVIĆ

LIBERO: MARKO SAMARDŽIĆ

MIDDLE BLOCKERS: ANDRIJA GERIĆ, MARKO PODRAŠČANIN, NOVICA BJELICA

SPIKERS: BOJAN JANIĆ, NIKOLA KOVAČEVIĆ, DEJAN BOJOVIĆ, MILOŠ NIKIĆ.

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    Citat U originalu postavio/la Tamara
    The WL finally begins this weekend.
    Exactly! What the hell is going on with us! We don't write anything at all!!
    Could you please give some detailed reports of the matches played by Serbia and Poland? There's no chance I will see any of them. Almost any of them.

Datum priključivanja
    May 2007
    Poruka
    so Serbia with the best squad possible

what about Brazil, have they announced the squad for Serbia games yet ??

Datum priključivanja
    Nov 2005
    Poruka

Brazil – Serbia 3:2 (22:25, 25:23, 25:18, 23:25, 15:11)

Not a bad start at all for our team, especially considering we played without Grbic, Miljkovic and Geric. The Brazilain squad, on the other hand, was almost complete, with Marcelinho, Andre, Gustavo, Andre Heller, Dante, Murilo and Sergio in the starting lineup. On the team was also Nalbert, who exchanged a warm greeting at the net with his old friend Miljkovic.

The game started very well for our team, we won the set 25-22, had a great block, good attack and reception and Brazilian players were unable to stop the attacks through the middle that Petkovic was organizing for Podrascanin and Bjelica. On the opposite position played the 20-year old Starovic, who was fantastic at this game, on reception were Kovacevic and Nikic (in the fourth and fifth set Janic instead of Nikola) and libero was Samardzic.

Brazil started the second set furiously, they were leading by 13-8 and 16-11, but our team approached at 22-21 and 24-23, when unfortunately Kovacevic served into the net and Brazil won the set 25-23.

Brazilians continued their domination in third set, they played much more fluently in attack, Dante was unstoppable from zone 6, and finally they won the set 25-18, thanks to several reception errors from our team. An interesting moment was when Kovacevic received a serve that was dropping only a few centimeters from the net by his foot, thus showing that not only Brazilians know how to play football.

Anyway, our team returned to the game by winning the fourth set 25-23, Brazilians made a lot of errors in that part of the game and finally Gustavo sent a serve into the net to lead the game into the tie-break. In the deciding set Brazil had 6-3, our team tied at 9-9, but in the end Brazil won it 15-11.

All in all, it was a good game, I'm not sure if Eurosport2 will show the rerun, but if I'm not mistaken, they'll show the second game at 18.45 tomorrow.

Almost any of them
    Yeah, almost.

Datum priključivanja
    Apr 2006
    Poruka
    What the hell is going on?! The topic has died. I feel guilty. A high time to revive it.
    How were the games in Poland? Poland won, but were they so lousy?

Strana 2 od 2 PrvaPrva 12

Pravila ostavljanja poruka

• Ne možete postaviti novu temu
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • Ne možete urediti svoje poruke
  •  

VoIP Jeftino telefoniranje sa inostranstvom - www.cent.rs
SEO Optimizacija sajtova
Gift Ideas
Google Oglasi